My client is a well known brand in the Australian market. They have a progressive and forward-thinking approach, and as a result, have achieved significant growth throughout the Australian market. They currently have an opportunity for a Junior Underwriter to join their growing Personal Lines team.
- Dealing with underwriting enquirers;
- Creating and maintaining underwriting files;
- Maintaining underwriting database;
- Writing up policy wording for signature and sending to brokers;
- Updating and maintaining monthly reports;
- Ensuring premium payments are received;
- 2 years experience in the Insurance Industry, underwriting experience will be highly regarded;
- Strong Verbal & Written skills;
- Commercial insurance experience is beneficial;
- Excellent working knowledge of PC systems and applications (Email, Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Able to priorities workloads and meet deadlines effectively;
How to Apply
For an immediate consideration and a confidential discussion, please call Samantha on 0407 794 630. Alternatively, send your resume to Samantha by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW' link.