Our client is an established and well-rounded Insurance firm, looking for an Underwriter Assistant to join their expanding team. They are the fastest growing Insurer in Australia in 2018 and they empower their employees to take initiative, provide extensive training and opportunities for growth.
- Support a team of experienced Underwriter on their SME portfolio.
- Process all renewals, endorsements & Certificates of Currencies
- Administration duties including processing, email enquiries & phone calls.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance industry
- Minimum 12 months exposure to the Insurance industry
- Time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Microsoft Word for Windows & Excel
- Be empowered in this role by having the freedom to work independently, using your initiative.
- Work in a supportive team environment.
- Join a successful and fast-growing company.
- The company offers Fitness classes, vacation care, and a cafe.
- Training is provided to encourage self-development and personal growth.
Please send your resume to Samantha at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact
Samantha on 0407 794 630.