As an Accident & Health Underwriting Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of underwriting performance of the corporate portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and assess new business
- Conduct underwriting audits on portfolios and ensure compliance
- Drive desired results through portfolio management
- Mentor junior underwriting staff
- 10+ years experience in Accident & Health underwriting
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Demonstrated understanding of portfolio management and product development
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Strong team player
Alternatively, hit the "Apply Now" button below.