Our client is a well established company operating since the 1980s, providing building and construction material. They are rapidly expanding and is looking for a WHS Administrator to start immediately on a temp to permanent basis.
As an WHS Administrator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Completing safety checks and compliance checks
- Ensuring all staff qualifications are up to date and relevant
- Entering and maintaining internal operating systems
- Booking and organizing online and onsite inductions for staff
- Location: Travel between Sunshine Coast and North Brisbane
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $30.00 - $40.00/hour + Superannuation
As a successful WHS Administrator, you will offer:
- Certificate 4 in WHS
- Knowledge of Online Safety Portals: Damstra and Pegasus
- Excellent Administration skills
- Full working rights in Australia
We are actively interviewing for this role, so, please don't hesitate to apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614 for a confidential chat.