- This is your chance to create a 'safety legacy'
- Review all current processes and systems
- Make recommendations to leadership for improvements
- Run with a project to implement risk management technology
- Be part of a super down to earth team
- Be serious when you need to, but don't take yourself too seriously
- Much higher tax free threshold - meaning more $$ in your package
- Allowances for rent, mortgage, travel and lots more
- Direct Manager who sees Safety as a crucial function
- Nice size business of 450 - really get to know your people
- Super close to public transport
- Flexible work conditions & work from home available
The Not-for-Profit Organisation
My client is a dream to recruit for. Their whole organisation is heavily invested in the mission and they share the same passions.
If you want to continue your Safety career in an environment where making money isn't the goal, this could be for you.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- be Degree qualified
- hold a Bachelor Degree or Post Grad Qualification in WHS related field
- be genuinely excited at the thought of reviewing whole safety system
- want to make an impact in your role and create a 'safety legacy'
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.