My client is a well respected, 100 year old, Insurance Brokerage with a modern twist. The team is vibrant and they're looking for someone who can fit into the fun culture. With a team of highly experienced Consultants to learn from, if you're keen to develop as an Insurance professional, this could be the perfect company.
The Role - Workers Compensation Case Manager
- Report into experienced Workers Compensation Account Manager
- Manage Workers Compensation claims from start to finish
- Be on top of all claims - answering client queries as they come in
- Provide exceptional customer service to client base - important
- Work on building lasting relationships where clients trust you
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as insurer and rehab provider
- Use the impressive claims management platform to update claims
- A fresh new look to being a Workers Comp Case Manager
- Work from the Broker's side where client relationships are key
- No silly hours or excessive caseload - 8:30am - 5pm job
- Huge exposure across all industries and states
- Fantastic culture - work hard/ play hard
- Proven Workers Comp/ Case Management experience is essential
- Exceptional Customer Service skills are required
- Time management is very important for this role
- Positive attitude with can-do mentality
For immediate consideration, feel free to call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986 for a confidential discussion.
To apply online, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter.