My client is a globally recognised transport and logistics business that has maintained it's house-hold name for 30 years. With a strong financial backing and international presence, they are in the midst of acquiring more business. With the business growth, they are now seeking an experienced Case Manager to provide quality return to work services to their employees.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of around 50 Comcare files across North NSW and QLD
- Deal with physical and psychological injuries
- Come up with strategies and drive RTW outcomes
- Provide input in the stakeholder case conferences to progress claims
- Liaise with internal managers and educate on obligations
- Opportunity to work under Comcare legislation
- Manageable caseload of 50 claims
- Be a part of a close knit team and work closely with a supportive Team Manager
- Being part of a global business, you will have exposure to all areas of the business and engage with external stakeholders from different departments
- Family friendly work culture with flexible working hours and work from home options
- Workers Compensation Case Management experience essential
- Passion for helping injured workers return to work
Send your resume to Natasha Trpeski at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you would like to find out more or have a confidential discussion, contact Natasha directly on 0477 778 574.