Our client is a leading Workers Compensation specialist renowned for their excellence in helping injured workers to get their lives back on track.
Due to the recent growth of their company, they are now looking for a Case Manager to join their innovative and vibrant team on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be managing their own portfolio of Workers Compensation Claims and develop Injury Management Plans with the aim of getting claimants back to work effectively for a number of key accounts.
To be considered for the role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Case Management experience in Workers Compensation-
- Have sound knowledge of current NSW legislation
- Front or tail end experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work well under pressure
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Diana on 0477 776 235.