As one of Australia's largest Life Insurer's, my client has earned and maintained its incredible reputation on the market. As they have recently acquired some more business, they are in the midst of a growth phase. My client has only ever considered candidates who have extensive Life Insurance experience, however, they are, for the first time, open to seeing some exceptional Workers Compensation Case Managers.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Income Protection (IP) and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims in the Retail space
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders such as medical and legal professionals, rehabilitation providers, advisors and so on
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Process payments of on-going claims
- Review incoming correspondence
Not only will my client provide you with an abundance of support with a structured induction process, hands on training and readily available resources, they show recognition to their valued employees and support their professional development through internal promotion. My client has invested a lot into it's company culture and they genuinely want to give their employees a healthy work and life balance. To insure they do so, they offer flexibility in their employees start and finishing times and are huge on work from home.
- Experience in Workers Compensation or CTP claims, whether in Insurance or Occupational Rehabilitation setting, is essential
- Tertiary qualified in Law or Allied Health desirable, but not essential
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Genuinely interested in a career in the Life Insurance field
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.