My client is one of Australia's largest Self-Insurers, currently looking for an experienced Workers Compensation Case Manager in Melbourne. This Company has worked tirelessly to foster its incredible culture and they reward staff for significant contribution. The team are very supportive and they're looking for someone who will thrive in this kind of environment.
- Manage a portfolio of around 50-55 claims
- Deal with physical and psychological injuries (usually secondary psych)
- Come up with strategies and drive RTW outcomes on claims
- Give input in the stakeholder case conferences to progress claims
- Work closely with IMA on complex injuries to drive outcomes
- Liaise with internal manager and educate on obligations
- Assist team members with queries and strategies
- Family friendly work culture with genuine work/life balance
- Manageable caseload (50-55)
- Well-being incentive that the team take advantage of together
- Give back to the community with charity work
- Other great employee benefits including brand discounts
- Experience in VIC Workers Compensation as a Case Manager essential
- Passion for helping injured workers return to work
Send your resume to Natasha Trpeski at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you would like to find out more or have a confidential discussion, contact Natasha on 0477 778 574.