Kennedy Reid considers the recruitment of its team and the retention of our awesome people as the most critical piece in our success as a company. We consider fostering a positive culture as ESSENTIAL. In fact, it is what defines us as an organisation.
As a group, we aim to be the very best in terms of providing a positive, inspiring and fun workplace.
The right people in our business are our most important assets.
Some of the rewards and benefits we offer our team include;
- A transparent and generous rewards program
- Paid quarterly commissions
- Personalised training programs, following your career from a Rookie Recruiter, right through to a Principle Consultant
- Involvement in quarterly charitable and community-based programs (Good for the soul)
- Quarterly budget achievement functions (Not so good for the soul)
- Flexible approach to fitness and health – your well-being is important
- Flexible working schedule, we work from home on Mondays and Thursdays
- Free annual leave day for your birthday