Our client are a reputable freight forwarding company, with major accounts ranging from a variety of industries. They are seeking an Air Freight Operator to join their Sydney CBD office, a short walk from Central Station.
What's in it for you?
This global organisation can offer a huge amount of support long term in the freight forwarding industry. They are looking for someone with a keen approach to their career & an existing skill-set to bring to the table.
With modern, centrally based offices you will have easy access to work, a fantastic office environment and work-life balance.
As an Air Freight Operator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data entry of shipments
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to ensure any anomalies are corrected
- Creating and submitting underbonds
- Location: Sydney CBD location, a short walk from Central station
- Salary: $65,000-$70,000 package
- Permanent position: Monday-Friday (weekend shift every 4th weekend from home with increased pay)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within import air freight
- Minimum of 2 years experience within e-commerce freight forwarding
- Understanding of the end to end import air freight process
- Experience using ICS
- Experience in creating and sending underbonds
- Experience liaising with Customs and Quarantine
- Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve
We are actively interviewing this week, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. For any specific questions, please contact Kate on 0477 773 466.