My client, a Leading organisation is looking for an experienced Claims Consultant maintaining a portfolio across all lines, exposure to PA or EPL would be highly regarded.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, recording and processing a portfolio of Personal Accident for Schemes which a is a different team to the Gen insurance team although they may look to have some of the Gen Insurance Claims
- Interpreting policy coverage's and determining if coverage applies to claims submitted escalating issues as needed;
- Setting reserves and authorising payment within scope of authority, settling claims in the most cost effective manner;
- Handling of complaints and investigations of suspicious/fraudulent insurance claims notifying supervisor, arranging investigation and briefing solicitors if further action is to be taken;
- Maintaining current knowledge of insurance guidelines, court decisions impacting claims functions, and policy changes and modifications and recommending changes to Company policies and procedures.
- 1 - 2 years Claims management experience across all PA and EPL-EPL not essential but would be beneficial
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and be well-presented;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work for a prestigious well known brokerage
- Additional courses and training programs to assist employees in career development.
- Career progression opportunities
- Conveniently located in Sydney CBD
- Modern office with city views
Please send your resume to Chan at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Chan on 0436 028 724 or email Chan@kennedyreid.com.au