My client is a reputable Insurance Broker in the Australian market. Their office in Sydney's North West is currently seeking a candidate to join their team, as an Account Broker.
This company rewards hard work with excellent staff benefits, including on site parking, daily breakfast, quarterly functions and more!
The main duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of business
- Support a director on his portfolio.
- Provide service to clients over the phone
- Issue certificates of currency
- Process renewal documentation
- Liaise with Underwriters
- Place business in the market
- Administration support
To be Successful, ideally you will have:
- 3 years broking experience
- Tier 1 qualification
- A service driven, positive approach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard working and supportive close knit team, and I am looking to speak to candidates that have a genuine interest in the General Insurance Industry.
How to Apply