- Prestigious Australian Brokerage!
- Work with Fantastic Management who Invest in their staff!
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location!
My client is a National insurance and risk management company, who pride themselves on being able to provide creative expertise and solutions to their clients. They are seeking an Account Executive to join their office based in Sydney CBD.
As an Account Executive, you will be a part of a team which is responsible for dealing with clients from the Financial Lines, Construction and Civil space. This is a high volume role that will see you take care of a variety of tasks, including;
- Process renewals and endorsements
- Handle general phone queries
- Build and Maintain client relationships
- Assist in generating new business
- Develop your industry knowledge
The ideal candidate
To be successful, you will ideally meet the following criteria;
- Tier 1 qualified in broking
- 5 years General Insurance experience
- A positive can do attitude
- Genuine desire for a long term career
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the insurance industry
- Be apart of a rapidly growing company with great career opportunity
- Attractive salary package with incentives
How to Apply
'APPLY NOW' or contact Emma direct on 0477 771 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org