Our client is a solutions-focused telecommunications company, who pride themselves on their attentive service to clients and their efficient set-up and roll-out of products. They provide mobile data plans, network data plans, voice plans and phone systems to small-medium businesses across Australia.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to build your own network and run a mini-business within a business. This role is entirely remote, so you can work from your office, local coffee shop or wherever suits you best. Being pro-active and meeting new and existing clients means that you are the boss of your own day and no two days are the same.
Your responsibilities will include but no be limited to:
- Working with existing network of clients to increase sales
- Developing a network of trusted clients and gaining new business referrals
- Meeting and selling solutions to new businesses
- Pro-actively setting up client/customer meetings
- Salary: $70,000 + superannuation + commission (OTE $110k)
- Location: Work remotely - no office for you to report into
- Hours: Monday to Friday - standard operation hours
To become an integral part of the company's development plan you will have:
- A proven track record of hitting targets in a similar sales role
- Experience within IT/Telecommunications/Copier industries is advantageous
- A hunter-style mentality
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivated
- Service-driven attitude towards your clients
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.