Our client are a reputable retail company that operate nationally and are branching overseas as well. They are seeking a professional & experienced Accounts Payable Officer for their head office in the Sydney. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive and friendly culture.
This role will primarily involve performing Accounts Payable duties, supporting the team and assisting the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Coding and data entry of invoices into the general ledger
- Ensure all creditors and creditor related functions are processed in a timely manner in accordance with month end deadlines.
- Assist with Creditor Reconciliations as necessary
- Ensure Payments are Allocated against invoices in a timely fashion.
- Monthly Statement Reconciliations
- Cover and assist the AP Manager in the running and checking of Local, Overseas and Logistics Payment files
- Assist the team as an escalation point with internal & external AP issues.
- Process improvement and assist with all ad hoc duties
- 3-5 years experience in an end to end Accounts Payable role
- Ability to manage time and adhere to extremely strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of organisational skills
- AP21 experience would be a bonus
How to Apply:
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now