Our client is a high street fashion retailer, with a strong online presence.
This is an excellent opportunity available to someone looking to grow their experience in accountancy. The successful candidate will have experience on the Accounts Payable side and exposure to Assistant Accountant duties.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Report to the financial accountant
- Identify improvements to the accounts payable process
- Be the first point of contact with Debtors chasing payment of invoices
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Location: St Peters
- Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + superannuation
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience in retail (fashion industry preferred)
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel.
- Infor M3 and CommBiz experience highly desirable
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Josef Koscinski on 0477 002 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.