- Work autonomously by taking accountability and building client relationships.
- Client offers excellent work culture with experienced team and bonus structures.
- Permanent opportunity with parking available on site and other benefits.
Our client are an Australian-born reputable manufacturing organisation providing products & services to more than 70 countries world wide. They are seeking a professional Credit Controller to join their team based in Condell Park. They have a great support network available, a focus on positive team culture and encourage professional growth within your career.
As an Accounts Receivables Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Customer contact via phone, email or letter to ensure debt collection
- Processing high-value payments
- Reconciliation of bank and customer statements
- Answering customer queries
- Location: Condell Park location - parking available on-site
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
- Clear generous bonus structure in place
As a successful Accounts Receivables Officer, you will offer:
- Previous experience in a high volume customer service role
- A literate understanding of procedures involved in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.