Our client works with some of the largest and most reputable companies in the world in studying psychological and human behaviour. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to enter into a global organisation to kick start your career with room for long term growth!
As an Administration Assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- General administration duties
- Organising travel
- Scheduling meetings
- Expense reporting
- Attending to incoming emails & correspondence
- Managing outlook calendars
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation
- Location: Sydney CBD- close to public transport
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Client Management experience is essential
- An Undergraduate degree preferred
- An interest in Psychology is a bonus!
- Exceptional corporate presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- A strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
We are actively sourcing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Zahra on 0419 672 420 for more information.