Immediate start - minimum a month of work.
Potential to progress with permanent opportunities.
Get guidance, mentoring and support from the team you will be working with.
Our client is a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail and logistics markets with in excess of 1,500 employees across Australia. They are looking for an experienced customer service representative to join their Dealership team for a well-known and international brand.
What’s in it for you?
This is the opportunity to become a part of a service-driven team with a well-known brand in the Australian market and work alongside some exceptionally talented consultants and specialists.
You can enjoy the following:
- Extensive training around the brand, product and service expectations
- Flexible hours - work 5 days a week!
- A state-of-the-art showrooms based in Waitara
- A unique customer-focused role within a dynamic industry and brand
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meet and greet all customers who enter the showroom
- Provide seamless, personalized experiences for every customer
- Deal with general customer inquiries
- Assist with booking test drives
- General admin and data entry
- Respond to email and phone inquiries
- Contract: 5 days a week for the next 4 weeks with a view to extend
In order to become a part of this exciting new brand, you will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a customer-focused attitude
- A full driver's license
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Passion for customer service and/or the automotive industry
Simply click "Apply Now" to be considered for this opportunity.