As an Administration Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with customer enquiries via e-mail and attending to urgent tasks first.
- Daily review of all admins support activities to ensure they are completed, including outlook emails and payments.
- Provide consistency with admin processes
- Small part of the role will be cold calling and cross selling
- Effective management of documentation in an applicable, timely and precise manner.
- Ensure the database is fully maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Employ exceptional customer services focus on ensuring a pleasant experience for customers.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Location: Sydney Olympic Park
- Salary: $55,000 Package with the view of a salary increase after the probationary period.
We are looking for people that have the following skills:
- Previous experience of 2+ years in a high pressurized administration role essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to be proactive and hit the ground running
- Previous sales experience over the phone is highly desirable.
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing at the moment, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. This is a permanent position so only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents need apply.