My client is a well-known brand in the Australian Insurance market. They have a progressive and forward-thinking approach, and as a result, have achieved significant growth throughout the Australian market. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate administrator or data entry officer to build a career with a top tier organisation that will support and encourage career progression.
As an Administration Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data Entry
- File Management and Scanning
- Processing documents and paperwork
- General administration duties
- Location: St Leonards
- Salary: $60,000 plus super
- Hours: Monday - Friday
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an Administrative or Data Entry role
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Insurance experience or knowledge desired but not essential
- Great attitude to their work & high work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Excellent opportunity to progress and grow your career in the insurance industry. Fantastic office with a vibrant culture and excellent training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Caroline by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.