Our client is a reputable accounting organisation who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper on a temporary basis. They offer a professional working environment and a supportive network internally. This is a temporary role as they are looking for someone to clear a backlog.
As a Bookkeeper, your duties may include but not be limited to:
- Processing a high volume of bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll exposure
- Basic invoicing
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $40-$45/hour + Superannuation
- Contract: 2-4 week temporary role (with potential extension)
- Previous high volume bookkeeping experience is essential
- Advanced experience with MYOB
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Experience working with payroll and payrolling contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now' or contact Anya on 0419 283 314.