Our client is a publicly listed Broking Company that has multiple subsidiaries in NSW and is quickly expanding nationally. They have over 50 Brokers across Australia and are uniquely placed to provide total risk solutions for clients. Located in St Leonards, our client is looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic Broking Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
As a Broking Assistant your duties will involve:
- Work closely alongside a Senior Brokers, assisting with the portfolio.
- Adjusting policies
- Data-Entry, Pre-renewal work and ad-hoc administration
- Receive great knowledge and insights by working with an experienced broker
- Location: St Leonards
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am-5.00pm)
- Salary: $30-$40/hour + Superannuation (Depending on Experience)
- Temp - ongoing role
- Working Holidays Visas Welcome
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Commercial Insurance experience is essential
- A processing background
- General insurance Broking experience is ideal
- Open to candidates who have commercial underwriting or processing experience in commercial insurance
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.