Our client are a reputable provider of insurance services, assisting customers in processing claims and invoices. Due to an increase in work they are in need of someone to join their team in Sydney CBD. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with a fast-paced working environment.
As a Broking Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Lodge claims and handle all invoicing
- Work alongside an experienced insurance broker and develop your knowledge within General Insurance
- Ad hoc administration as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Insurance administration experience (6-12 months)
- An ability to work in computer systems, review documents, read reports, follow a checklist and make decisions using a company prepared matrix.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing work environment
- A positive, can-do attitude!
Please send your resume to Tom at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Tom on 0438 456 082.