Join a leading supplier of Network Connectivity, Data Centre facilities and Cloud Services to businesses, government agencies around Australia. Our client have built a fantastic brand within the industry and are actively seeking a Business Development Manager for the Sydney region.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's leading independent telecommunications companies in a dynamic role. This role allows you to get out and focus on meeting with clients for the majority of your day, with all of your appointments set for you. The company encourages and rewards performance, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission through their lucrative, structured commission scheme.
As a Business Development Manager you will be managing the Sydney market for the telecommunications organisation. Your duties will include:
- Visit prospective clients through appointments generated for you
- Sign new business through accurate proposals
- Achieve uncapped commissions from sales paid monthly
- Location: Parramatta
- Salary: $65,000-$75,000 + Superannuation + Commissions (OTE $130k)
To become an asset to our clients team and reach your full potential you will have:
- Previous B2B business development experience
- Telecommunications experience
- A hunter mentality - a proven track record of closing deals
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Access to your own car and a full driver's license
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Rose on 084 001 022 for more information.