My client is a market leader in providing Corporate Health, Injury Management and Early Intervention services. With a Head Office in North Sydney, this organisation services clients nationally. As Business Development Manager, you will form part of the Senior Leadership Team and drive new business partnerships.
What's in it for you?
- Join the shift from 'reactive' to 'proactive' injury management
- Promote a product/ service that you're genuinely passionate about
- Enjoy being face to face with existing and new clients
- Use sophisticated sales tracking platform to track and close deals
- Form part of leadership team and have your ideas heard
- All tools of the trade provided - phone, laptop, etc
- Generous salary package and bonus structure - earn in excess of 30%
- Build on existing client relationships to cross sell products and services
- Drive new business by building market maps
- Gather competitor insights and build sales pitch/ presentation
- Meet with prospective clients face to face to build relationships
- Present to senior stakeholder re services and ROI
- Follow through with follow up and service proposals
- Use sales platform to track and close deals
- Attend industry networking events
- Background in corporate Allied Health, whether;
- Workers Compensation,
- Injury Management,
- Insurance claims, or
- Allied Health degree.
- Genuine passion for preventative space.
- Driving license and own car.
- Demonstrated sales or BDM experience.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.