Our client is an established distributor within the construction and building industry. The business holds a high standard to their level of customer service and is seeking a Business Development Manager to grow their tools and hardware division.
As a Business Development Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop the Tools and Hardware division
- Account Development
- Project and Product Development
- Following up any adhoc or hot leads
- Call and Visit all new and major accounts to win business in all product categories
- Review and increase range of Tools and Hardware products to maximise sales
- Location: Arndell Park location
- Salary: $100,000 + superannuation + incentives
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Business Development/Sales experience essential!
- Outbound cold calling experience
- Experience with tools and hardware
- Excellent communication skills and a professional phone manner
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.