Our client works with some of the largest and most reputable companies in the world in studying psychological and human behavior. They currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to enter into a global organization to kick-start your career with room for long-term growth!
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Helping your team reach and exceed their revenue goals.
- Responsible for a regional sales territory and execute plans for consistent sales growth
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients' human capital needs, strategically match their needs with solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Location: North Sydney CBD- close to public transport
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Track record of successful sales, with 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Degree or Diploma qualification preferred but not essential
- Experience managing a team
- Numbers driven, and enthusiastic attitude
- Exceptional corporate presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- A strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
We are actively sourcing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Zahra on 0419 672 420 for more information.