Our client is one of Australia's leading Supermarket retailers and was established in the early 1900's. They are continuously expanding and believe in Smarter Selling, Inspiring Customers Sustainability.
Due to the recent growth of their company, they are now looking for a Case Officer to join their innovative and vibrant team on a temporary basis.
As a successful Case Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of Medical Expenses only claims
- Complete general claims management tasks
- Respond to clients in an efficient manner
- Complete ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Macquarie Park, close to Public Transport
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00-pm
- Salary: $35.00 - $38.00/hour + Superannuation
As a successful Claims Officer, you will offer:
- At least 12 months' experience in Workers; Compensation
- Experience in Insurance Background
- Have sound knowledge of current NSW legislation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work well under pressure
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.