An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance.
- Managing and assessing a portfolio of death claims
- Understanding of staking is necessary
- Initiating claims investigations
- Requesting medical and financial information
- Processing payments
- Review incoming correspondence
- Experience within death claims and staking
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline will be highly regarded
- Focus on customer service
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Proactive approach
- Team based focus
- Genuine interest in a career in the Life Insurance field
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, call Ashleigh on 0437 744 509 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.