An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion, which gives their employees endless opportunity and flexibility. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance.
- Managing and assess a portfolio of Group IP and TPD claims
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Make claim decisions according to your a authority level
- Liaise daily with Doctors, Rehab Providers, Legal Professionals & Advisers
- Proven experience as a Life Claims Assessor in either Group or Retail
- Experience in assessing IP & TPD claims
- Experience dealing with Return to Work
- Excellent customer service skills with great attention to detail
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, call Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.