You will be accountable for assisting the the Senior Claims Executive with their portfolio of Commercial and Domestic insurance related claims.
The role is responsible for:
- Assisting with lodgements for a portfolio of Commercial claims, follow ups and calling clients.
- Handling claims from the first instruction;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 + years experience lodging domestic or commercial property, motor or strata claims;
- Experience using WinBEAT is advantageous
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Available for an immediate start;
- Insurance related qualifications would be desirable but are not essential
This particular clients prides themselves on their company culture and training and development. They have a social working environment with a supportive team. Training and development opportunities are continuous to ensure your success in the role, and your career.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686