My client, a leading Brokerage is looking for an experienced Claims Executive due to the expansion of their team. They boast a broad client based, with a great company culture.
As a Claims Executive, you will be responsible for carrying out claims activities in a timely manner, authorising claims payments and management reporting. You will need to demonstrate a strong ability in negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients and escalating a claim. In addition, other duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of Commercial Claims;
- Apply claims policies and procedures;
- Provide excellent customer service to their clients;
- Liaise and manage various stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Insurance Claims;
- Experience with high volume claims;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
We are looking for someone that is available for an immediate start. For more information please email Crionna Doyle on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0477 774 686.