This is a business who has challenged the status quo of the insurance space and it's offerings in Australia. Agile and forward thinking, this organisation seeks to add value to it's partners and employees alike, as they press forward with their ideology to be market leaders.
What's in it for you?
This global organisation can offer a huge amount of support and training in the long term. They are looking for someone who wants to develop their existing skillset and become an integral part of the team.
As a Credit Control Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and actioning overdue policies as per credit terms and internal credit policies
- Investigating unallocated cash transactions
- Processing and reconciliation of insurance premium receipts
- Performing administrative tasks within credit control team to meet month-end deadlines
- Maintaining Customer Service Standards for internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing management of allocated intermediary accounts
- Location: North Sydney, close to public transport
- Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 + superannuation
- Full time hours: flexible between 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in a Credit Control role
- Strong administrative and procedural skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated use of initiative, teamwork, collaboration & integrity
- Experience with high transaction volume processing and reconciliations
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Chloe on 0477 770 210 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.