- Opportunity to work in a flexible hybrid structure and employee benefits
- Work in an environment that promotes support, training and positive culture.
- Provide customer service via phone and online in a team setting.
Our client is an Australian-born entrepreneurial organization who are world leaders in instant boiling water and provides products & service to more than 70 countries globally!
We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of Customer Service Representatives for their close-knit team. Start immediately and train from home and have the flexibility to work in a hybrid structure after training. They have a great support network available, and focus on providing the highest customer service experience for their clients.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound calls regarding product inquiries
- Following up with various departments and technicians to ensure accurate information is uploaded
- Ensuring all databases updated accordingly
- Processing invoices
- Data entry
- Location: Work from home.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm
As a successful Customer Service Representative, you will offer:
- Previous experience in a call centre environment
- Ability to work from home and have stable internet connection and laptop
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, confident approach to problem-solving
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.