- Start immediately and gain extensive training from an experienced team.
- Utilize your skill sets & continue to up skill for an opportunity to extend or go permanent.
- Enjoy parking on site and a great work culture promoting work-life balance.
Our client is a leading player in the automotive services sector operating in the distribution, retail and logistics markets with in excess of 1,500 employees across Australia. They are looking for an experienced customer service representative to join their Service Department on 3-month fixed term contract with a high possibility to extend.
As a Customer Service Representative your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing phone queries both inbound and outbound
- Corresponding to e-mail queries
- Handling complaint escalations
- Liaising with clients and external departments to book services
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
- Duration: 3-month fixed term contract with potential to extend
- Location: Norwest OR Greystanes (3 days wfh and 2 days in the office)
As a successful Customer Service representative, you will offer:
- Call center experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to Gayara at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.