Our client is a nationally recognised and well established car park operator based in Sydney CBD. They operate in every major city in Australia as well as New Zealand.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answer high volume inbound calls regarding customer service enquiries & accounts
- Account management of existing clients
- Identify new opportunities and generate new leads
- Maintain up to date information for all car parks within specified regions
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $27.54/hour + Superannuation + Commission
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- This is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- You must have full working rights in Australia
In order to be successful for the role, you will have:
- Experience in financial services contact centre
- Professional and passionate about customer service
- Exposure to account management and KPI's
- A pro-active multitasker with excellent written & verbal skills
- High volume inbound call experience
People enjoy working with our client because it is a positive and enthusiastic environment. Career progression with our client is always encouraged. Our client likes to maintain a harmonious work relationship with colleagues and supervisors to ensure a smooth and successful operation.
- Work life balance with working hours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
- Career progression within a motivated and supportive company
- Work with-in a well established and nationally recognised company
- Build and develop on your already strong customer service, sales and negotiating skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information.