Our client work in the healthcare industry supplying pharmaceutical products to wholesalers. Their continually growing business is calling for a Customer Service Representative on a permanent basis for their new office in Pemulway.
As a Customer Service Representative, your duties will include:
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with clients via email and phone
- Keying orders
- Reporting using excel
- Processing clinical trial orders
- Location: Pemulway - Parking on Site!
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative, you will have:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Intermediate Excel and Word
- Clinical trials administration experience desirable but not essential
- SAP experience is a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to drive - as it is not accessible by public transport
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.