- Great management team who is supportive and looking to collaborate.
- Excellent culture that understand work life balance and friendly environment.
- Flexibility to work from home once training is completed.
Our client is a growing Life Insurance company located in the CBD. They value and promote a great work culture and is currently expanding therefore, they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. This role is ideal for a candidate who holds a working holiday visa or looking for short-term stable work opportunities.
As a Customer Service Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting Welcome Calls for new and existing policy holders
- Dealing with customer queries and issues on the inbound line
- Educating policy holders regarding their policy and insurance
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Sydney CBD (WFH 3 days a week after training)
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm OR 9:30am to 6:00pm
As a successful Customer Service Officer, you will offer:
- Knowledge in Life Insurance
- Ability to work with a script
- Experience in managing welcome calls
- Previous experience in Policy Administration
- Excellent attention to detail
We are actively recruiting for this role so please don't hesitate to apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential chat, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.