Our client are a reputable education organisation based in Leichhardt. They offer a professional working environment and a supportive network internally. They are currently in search for a temporary Administration Assistant to assist in the short-term for a data entry/administration project within their Head Office.
As an Customer Service Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Contacting and liaising with parents in regards to school fees
- Collecting information and gathering documentation
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Data entry as required
- General adhoc administrative duties
- Location: Leichhardt - Short walk from Petersham station and Bus routes; Street parking is also available.
- Contract: Initially a 9 week assignment
- Salary: $27.54/hour + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
In order to be successful for this role, you must have the following:
- Debt collecting experience is essential
- A valid NSW Working with Children Check
- Working holiday visas allowed!
- Customer service experience
- Confident and competent office administration skills
- Professional communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send through your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information.