As an Executive Assistant, the role will see you responsible for the following functions - but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Liaising with international and national stakeholders
- Making travel bookings and scheduling appointments
- Assisting with development of proposals, presentations and other correspondence as required
- undertake account reconciliation and expense reporting activities
- Assisting with reporting
- Attend internal and external meetings and prepare minutes and agendas
- Demonstrated a team assistant/personal assistant type function within a corporate environment.
- ability to manage up and think one step ahead.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
- A high level of computer literacy with the ability to pick up new systems efficiently.
- Excellent net worker with ability to build valuable internal relationships as well with external customers and suppliers.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Majella at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Majella on 0477 770 210.