- A clear career progression pathway to Facilities Manager.
- Experience in working with multiple facilities departments and agents.
- Once turned permanent, enjoy employee benefits like bonuses, EAP and others.
Our client is an Australian-born entrepreneurial organisation that provides products & service to more than 70 countries globally!
We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of a Facilities Coordinator for their close-knit team in their conveniently located Condell Park office. They are looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to eventually become the facilities manager of the team. They have a great support network available, and focus on providing the highest customer service experience for their clients.
This is temporary to permanent contract with an immediate start.
As a Facilities Coordinator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound calls from clients in relation to product faults, services and complaints
- Following up with various departments and technicians to ensure the best service possible
- Ensuring all databases updated accordingly
- Processing paperwork
- Data entry
- Location: Condell Park - parking on site available!
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: Monday to Friday - between 8:00am to 6:00pm (37.5 hour week)
As a successful Facilities Coordinator, you will offer:
- Previous experience in facilities management and experience dealing with various facilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to learn, grow and progress
- A positive, confident approach to problem-solving
- Previous administrative experience
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.