Our client is a reputable company within the IT industry. They currently have a need for a Financial Officer based out of their office located in the Sydney South area. The client is supportive of their staff and encourages long-term growth and development.
This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months.
- The company offers a free lunch daily delivered to your desk.
- Free gym on-site
- Free parking on site
- Daily coffee, soft drinks, and snacks
As a Data Analyst/Finance Officer your duties will include:
- A high volume of revenue reconciliation
- Registering payments through the business
- Implementing new systems and helping a migration project
- Monitoring and updating multiple spreadsheets and sourcing errors in formulas
- Ad-hoc administration and finance tasks
- Location: Kurnell - parking available on-site
- Hours: Full-time hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: $40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical background and comfort working with numbers
- Full working rights in Australia preferred
- Bookkeeping or finance experience preferred
- IT or Tech industry preferred but not essential
- Excellent Customer Service and Teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or please call me for a confidential discussion on 04419 283 314.