The primary focus of this role is to put the customer at the center of what you do, acting in their best interests.
The Senior Account Executive will deliver a high-quality customer experience our clients Online division, retaining customers by providing insurance advice and answering general inquiries in an inbound service environment. Ensuring a professional approach in all customer and team interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
- Technical & Product specialist
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling escalated calls.
- Answers team member technical and product related questions, with the ability to identify matters that require escalation to management.
- Assist and review complaints to identify if escalation is required.
- Understanding of external stakeholder relationships, thorough knowledge of key dates and deliverables.
- Reporting and planning strategic initiatives for key stakeholder dates throughout the year.
- Reporting on deliverables, identifying gaps, and highlighting wins and improvements.
- Contribute to new business activities and new business development initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years Insurance broking experience
- Bright and enthusiastic phone manner
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Multi-task and prioritise workload in face paced, high pressure environment with predetermined schedules.
- “Can-Do” attitude
- Strong relationship development – internal and external
- Good time management skills
- High levels of initiative and good work ethic
- Results driven
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal with the ability to adapt your style to suit different personalities and situations
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills