Our client are a reputable brokerage currently experiencing a high level of growth. Due to an increase in work they are in need of someone to join their team in Melbourne. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing company with a fast-paced working environment.
As a Junior Broker, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Work on generating new business and growing your network
- Work alongside an experienced insurance broker and develop your knowledge within General Insurance
- Ad hoc administration as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Insurance broking or underwriting experience (6-12 months)
- Tier 1 preferred
- A good communicator keen to grow and develop your network
- An ability to work in computer systems, review documents, read reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing work environment
- A positive, can-do attitude!
Please send your resume to Caroline at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please email Caroline at email@example.com