This client is a well known forward thinking national law firm who is seeking a Legal Secretary to support this cohesive & professional Commercial Insurance Team in Sydney.
Key attractions of the role:
- CBD location within a great office environment.
- Great organisational culture.
- Highly motivate & upbeat management team.
- Ability to work as part of a progressive organisation.
- Great team of long standing employees who love what they do.
As legal secretary in the insurance team your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and support of team.
- Preparing court documents and briefs.
- Maintaining electronic filing system.
- Liaising with clients.
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning.
- Organising and processing monthly billings e.g. time sheets.
- 6 months of experience in a Legal Secretaryrole
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support and juggle a busy work load
- Personal injury and/or insurance knowledge highly regarded.
- Ability to manage busy workloads.
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in Filesite and Elite would be highly regarded.
- A diploma or certificate course from a secretarial business college, TAFE or other tertiary institution would be advantageous.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.