Our client are a reputable organisation within the IT industry focused on providing technical support and product solutions to their clients. As a tight-knit team, their culture is an important asset to them and they are seeking a team-oriented Logistics Specialist to join their office in Artarmon.
As a Logistics Specialist your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Receipt of goods.
- Liaising with various customers and couriers (Nationally and Internationally)
- Perform regular stocktake of all goods
- Conduct testing of products if necessary
- Product knowledge of hardware and software within the IT industry
- Location: Artarmon - North Sydney area
- Salary: $50,000-$55,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
In order to become an asset to this high-performing team you will have:
- Two years in a similar role
- Strong interest in technology and IT sales
- Forklift licence is not essential but advantageous
- Excellent phone-based communication skills
- Competent computer skills - MS proficiency is essential
- High level of numeracy, literacy and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make the role your own.
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.