The Role will involve:
- Assisting policy holders in their time of need
- Managing a portfolio of Motor claims end to end
- Providing support and advice to customers
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- Previous experience handling Domestic or Commercial Motor claims;
- Ability to understand policy wording
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and confident;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Be apart of a new team!
- Work in a space that you are passionate about!
- Work with an award-winning, technology-driven company
- Good work life balance with flexible work arrangements after probation period
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
- Close to Public Transport
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Chan Bopha Cheav on 0436 028 724.